Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A night of observing!

Got my telescope out last night! The sky was so pretty and clear and it's been quite a while since I've done any observing, really enjoyed it. The last couple of years we've had a lot of cloudy days, which is kind of odd for this part of the country. In fact today it was cloudy and misty all day. Supposed to be more of the same for the next few days. They are even calling for snow in the mountains and valleys. Snow in April out here is just downright strange! 
The last few days I've been working in the yard getting it cleaned up and compost put down then last night observing I think I've overdone it! It was kinda nice that today was cloudy and rainy as I couldn't go outside and work in the yard! After cleaning house today I was just too pooped out to do anything else so I just laid down on the couch and listened to the wind  and just relaxed.


http://www2.snapfish.com/snapfish/photolibrary

No comments:

Post a Comment